Founded by Ronnie & Zarina Screwvala, we operate with a single-minded focus of empowering 1 million Rural Indians every 5-6 years. We are bringing together best global practices, corporate thinking and accountability, highest standards of corporate governance to create a model of sustainable development, which is an industry benchmark and replicable at scale. Our vision: Build a model for sustainable and irreversible change by empowering rural communities to become self-dependent, creating rural communities as a strong asset to 21st century India. Our strategy: To Engage, Empower, Execute and Exit. To engage rural communities with corporates, urban youth, NGOs and governments and empower them to co-execute programs that transform their lives which enables our exit, creating role models and change agents for the rest of the country. We currently execute ~35 programmes in our geography and work with partners including Tata Trusts, Reckitt Benckiser, Deutsche Bank, UTI AMC, HSBC, Mahindra & Mahindra AFS, HDFC Bank, Australian Consulate – General Mumbai and RBL Bank to name a few.
Reporting to: Director
Purpose/ Role: Design and drive communication for all Stakeholders associated with the organization; achieving and setting global standards of external & internal engagement.
1. Overall Online & Offline Credibility Building for the organization
2. Create & manage effective communication plan to reach to stakeholders (donors, community, staff) + prospects
3. Events / Campaigns – Ideate and also source requirements from all verticals/ programs, with end-to-end responsibilities for design and execution
4. Digital Media – Manage effective platform for engagement and periodic evaluation of all channels:
Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram etc.)W
ebsite and Intranet
5. Speaker & Award opportunities (along with PR agency)
6. Vendor Management – source and oversee adherence to agreed deliverables from all agencies (PR, Digital, Design & Print, Events / Campaigns etc.)
7. Branding – creation of and custodian for all templates and formats and ensuring adherence to brand guidelines
8. Internal Support – Support to Fundraising team for both Corporate & Individual Fund raising.
Work Experience: 10-15 years’ of relevant experience
A graduate/ post-graduate, preferably with a specialization in communications / marketing / mass media
1. Excellent communication skills (written & oral) with a flair for writing; fluency in English and Marathi.
2. Proven experience in stakeholder management (internal + external) and managing multiple projects
3. Proven experience in content creation for all platforms (PR, Digital – Social Media & Website, Newsletter, Mailers and other internal/external communication)
4. Demonstrate learning agility with strong thinking
5. Well versed with Ms-Office (esp. Powerpoint, Excel),basic designing experience (desired)
6. Willingness to travel in rural areas; passionate about social good and sectoral experience (desired)
7. Experience of implementing/ managing marketing-branding activities
8. Good understanding of rural markets and social sector
9. Experience in PR and Event Mgt. (preferred but not compulsory)
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here
Tagged as: communication job, job in mumbai, management job, marketing job