Key Education Foundation (KEF) is a Bangalore-based NGO focused on improving Early Childhood Education for children from low-income communities. Our vision is to ensure that every child in India has the right foundational skills before they enter 1st grade.
How do we do it?
We tie up with schools, Anganwadis and Government Systems and bring a change by:
1. Providing the necessary Teaching-Learning materials to every child
2. Building the Capacity of pre-primary educators through training and coaching.
3. Empowering Parents (especially women) to take charge of their child’s learning
We have been incubated by Central Square Foundation, Wipro Applying thoughts in School fellowship, UnLtd India fellowship, Teach for India, Department of Science and Technology India, and Gratitude Fellowship (Silicon Valley initiative).
Over the last 5 years, we have impacted 30,000+ children, 500+ teachers and 30,000+ parents across Karnataka.
About the Role
The Marketing and Communications Manager will be responsible for creating and implementing the organisation’s communications strategy through targeted marketing campaigns that showcase the organisation’s expertise in Early Childhood Education. As the Marketing and Communications Manager, you will be the first member within the team with a scope to manage and expand the department in the coming six months.
Commitment: Full time
Location: Bangalore with options to work from home
Joining date: Immediate
Remuneration: Ranging between 6 to 8 lakhs per annum
Key Responsibilities and Duties
– Build and execute a communications strategy that aligns with the work, values and culture at Key Education Foundation
– Conceptualise and implement digital marketing and social media strategies to ensure maximum reach to our target audience
– Engage with PR agencies to showcase KEF’s expertise externally
– Work closely with the Product Development and Sales team to market and disseminate our projects and products
– Work with the leadership team to develop and execute KEF’s goals through email marketing campaigns, events etc.
– Track and analyse data of different campaigns to inform communications strategies – Assist the fundraising team in creating annual reports, pitch decks etc.
– Manage edits and updates on the organisation website
– Design and create collaterals for internal teams which includes but is not limited to posters, flyers, brochures, videos, reports etc.
● Graduate degree in any discipline
● Excellent written and spoken communication in English
● Editing skills in softwares like Photoshop, iMovie, Canva etc. to create posters, videos and other collaterals
● Experience in content writing
Good to have:
● Spoken communication in Kannada and/or Hindi
● Creativity in thinking about how to engage an audience
● Active listener and enjoys conversing with people
● Prior experience in marketing
● Prior experience in the social sector
How to apply
Send an email with your CV and a brief cover letter on why you are interested in this role. Mail your application/queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here
Tagged as: communication, marketing