About Social Alpha
Social Alpha is a multistage innovation curation and venture development platform for science and technology start-ups that aim to address the most critical social, economic, and environmental challenges. Social Alpha architecture includes product innovation labs, venture incubators, grand challenges, accelerator programmes, capital pools and market access mechanisms. It also provides early-stage equity capital as well as non-dilutive grants for pilots, validations, market access and scale-up programmes. Since its inception in 2016, Social Alpha has supported more than 200 start-ups including 60+ seed investments.
Social Alpha is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager who can work on brand projects and contribute to the creation of digital experiences. Manage work efficiently, generate ideas collaboratively with the team, and must have a passion for content. The Digital Marketing Manager will work across multiple platforms to drive engagement and positive customer behaviour.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables:
Business Strategy, Direction & Positioning
· The ability to work to establish a content strategy that is coordinated with the brand’s philosophy and objectives across multiple platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, and Mobile and devise strategic content while upholding creativity standards of the agency.
· Monitor digital, new media industry trends and competitor offerings to identify potential business avenues and improve current offerings that lead to better value for customers and higher financial value for Social Alpha.
· Driving innovation and creativity for the brands on board.
· Campaign content creation and overlooking on various digital platforms like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
· Conducting adequate research & gathering relevant material for interactive content development.
· Develop innovative solutions including content management and maintenance of the brand’s digital platforms.
· Creating an innovative buzz around the brand, its product promotions, launches, and brand-sponsored events.
· Utilise Analytics to analyse and monitor the effectiveness of various aspects of the campaign such as community, traffic, conversations, engagements, leads, and conversions.
· Passionate about Digital Marketing – min 5 years of experience
· A knack for identifying target audiences, knowing where to find them, creating awareness, encouraging engagement, and driving conversions.
· Team player with a do-er mentality action-oriented, with a willingness to be hands-on
· Strong analytical mindset, with the ability to make data-driven decisions
· Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced open environment
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Social Alpha is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring qualified individuals without prejudice and discrimination.
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here
Tagged as: digital marketing