Key Education Foundation (KEF) is a Bangalore-based NGO focused on improving Early Childhood Education for children from low-income communities. Our vision is to ensure that every child in India has the right foundational skills before they enter 1st grade.
How do we do it?
We tie up with schools, Anganwadis and Government Systems and bring a change by:
1. Providing the necessary Teaching-Learning materials to every child
2. Building the Capacity of pre-primary educators through training and coaching.
3. Empowering Parents (especially women) to take charge of their child’s learning
We have been incubated by Central Square Foundation, Wipro Applying thoughts in School fellowship, UnLtd India fellowship, Teach for India, Department of Science and Technology India, and Gratitude Fellowship.
Over the last 5 years, we have impacted 30,000+ children, 500+ teachers and 30,000+ parents across Karnataka.
About the Role
The Fund Raising Manager will closely work with the leadership team and the Board Members of Key
Education Foundation to ensure that we reach our Annual Fund Raising targets.
Commitment: Full time
Location: Bangalore with options to work from home
Joining date: Immediate
Remuneration: Ranging between 6 to 10 lakhs per annum
Key Responsibilities and Duties
● Raise funds for our cause and regularly meet or surpass fundraising targets
● Research potential donors to gain insight into needs, beliefs and donation habits to understand how to position our organization to them
● Assist in brainstorming and creating new methods to raise funds for our organization
● Leverage technology and social media where possible to improve fundraising activities
● Assist in planning and coordinating events meant to raise funds and coordinate activities of volunteers and interns related to event planning and execution
● Create marketing materials, like flyers and brochures, to be used for the promotion of events and other fundraising pushes
● Analyze the performance of events and other fundraising activities for effectiveness and to identify areas where money can be saved
● Maintain complete and orderly records of donors and manage regular donor communications
● Build upon existing donor relationships and form new donor relationships on a regular basis
● Collaborate with other organizations and groups within the community to build partnerships and enhance fundraising activities
● Graduate degree in any discipline
● Excellent written and spoken communication in English
● Previous experience in sales or Business Development or Fund Raising
Good to have:
● Creativity in thinking about how to engage an audience
● Active listener and enjoys conversing with people
● Prior experience in the social sector
How to apply
Send an email with your CV and a brief cover letter on why you are interested in this role. Mail your application/queries to email@example.com
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here
Tagged as: fundraising, management