Project Baala, a youth-led, impact oriented social organisation working on menstrual hygiene management is looking for our new core team member.
If you are energetic, highly motivated, can-do attitude individual who enjoy in networking and establishing relationships, we have the perfect job for you!
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic Partnerships and Collaboration Manager who is full of ideas and social sector contacts to help us ensure social, commercial and strategic relationships with our key targeted partners.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
• Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
• Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
• Collaborate with team to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
• Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
• Keep a great ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership
• 3-4 years of experience with the development sector
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strategic thinker
• Networking aptitude
• Great multitasking skills
• Attention to details
• Dedication to the cause of menstrual hygiene management
Location : Mumbai
Compensation : As per experience
As a member of our growing team, you will have a varied role with significant ownership, and the creative freedom to do your best work in an organization working towards designing solutions for real-world impact.
• Previous working experience in building partnerships and collaborations
• Willingness to travel across the country on short notice
• Experience of working in small, agile environments
We believe in the power of purposeful business to change the world, including the world of work. Our team values transparency, ownership and continual learning opportunities. Because of this, we promise to create an inspiring workplace and fast-track your professional development.
If you think you’re suitable for this role, please send us your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Programmes and Operation Lead’ by 10th December, 2022.
You can read more about our work at www.projectbaala.com or follow us on Instagram for recent updates @project_baala
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here
Tagged as: leadership, partnership