Adhyayan Quality Education Foundation (AQEF) is a Section 8 company, CIN number U74999MH2015NPL266864. Co-founded by Ashoka Fellow, Kavita Anand, Adhyayan Foundation is a 4-year-old capacity-building organisation dedicated to improving the quality of educational leadership and learning outcomes through leadership capacity-building, evidence-based school reviews, and data-driven professional learning communities.
We have worked with: DOE, Goa (across 800+ Government schools; 10,000+ teachers); Samagra Shiksha in Tripura (across 210 schools); DoE, Arunachal Pradesh (33 schools) and civil society organizations for various projects. . We receive support from a wide range of institutional and individual donors. Our work in Arunachal Pradesh is supported by GE Shipping.
Working at Adhyayan offers young people the opportunity to work with experienced educators and learn from them. The team at Adhyayan is committed to Adhyayan’s vision of “a good school for every child.” Adhyayan provides its team members with a healthy work environment free from hierarchical constraints. A lot of our work is in remote geographies and thus, it allows us to explore and learn about different cultures and ways of living.
Adhyayan Foundation has been working with the Department of Education in Arunachal Pradesh to implement Mission Shiksha which seeks to improve school quality across the state. As part of this mission, a pilot was undertaken in East Kameng District to enable schools to review their quality using Shaala Siddhi and then work in peer communities of leaders to review and support each other. This mission is now being expanded to two additional districts to activate school complexes through evidence-based school reviews and the implementation of an assessor certification programme.
Role: Programme Manager: Training and Quality Assurance, Tripura
Adhyayan is seeking to expand its reach in Tripura to other districts and is looking for dynamic young people to lead the project.
The Programme Manager: Training and Quality Assurance will oversee the improvement journey of government school complexes in 1 district. Training will be provided on how to conduct collaborative evidence-based school reviews, support visits, complex meetings, and validations. The objective would be to support mentor assessors in Tripura.
The position is based in Tripura for 1 year with a high probability of extension. We are looking for candidates who are willing to commit to a minimum period of 2 years.
● Lead the training of a cadre of assessors from the government including ADEIs, DEOs, HMs, CRPs, and BRPs.
● Liaise with the Zonal Office and update them about the progress of the programme.
● Oversee the quality of school validations being delivered.
● Work closely with school clusters in order to support them with their improvement plans.
Experience and Qualifications
● A minimum of 2-3 years of experience working in the field of formal education
● A postgraduate degree in education is preferred
● Experience in managing projects and leading small teams in remote locations
Skills and Competencies
● Ability to work with people from various backgrounds and of varying age groups
● Excellent communication and collaboration skills
● Good time management and planning skills
● Creative problem solving
● Flexible and adaptable
● Fluency in Bengali and English is a must
● Passionate about education and equity and willing to learn
● Proficiency in using Google Workspace and creating presentations, reports, etc.
Rs. 55,000-60,000 p.m. depending on experience (contract basis)
Please e-mail your résumé and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Application for Project Manager, Training and Quality Assurance, Tripura
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here
Tagged as: management, training