The Project Manager will be responsible for driving the ONGC Scholarship scheme by developing and managing projects by ensuring the project deliverables are met within the specific constraint of time. The Manager will be overlooking the work of the project under him/her and will use his/her skills in making sure that the existing programs function smoothly as well as initiate new ones.
Educational Qualification: Postgraduate in MBA (Finance)/ M.Com or equivalent, MA Development Studies, MSW or equivalent (Full Time Degree)
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Project management skills include strategy, planning, setting objectives and planning to meet those objectives, implementation, monitoring and evaluation, budgeting, financial management, and sustainability.
• Maintenance and monitoring of database
• Closing out projects and finalizing all activities required at close out.
• Communicating with internal and external stakeholders and beneficiaries
• Attending the grievance, RTI, and other queries
• To plan and facilitate the implementation of the project activities.
• Develop proposals, LFAs, other related documents, timelines and milestones for project completion and communicate these with the team members.
• Managing team members’ time and workloads to ensure that all tasks are completed in a timely manner.
Specific Skills required:
• Ability to work independently and lead a diverse multi-disciplinary team.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Able to identify, prioritize and manage areas of risk.
• Ability to monitor and control project budgets.
• Strong leadership skills.
• Excellent knowledge of Ms-Office suite.
• Strong verbal and written communication in English and Hindi • Knowledge of project evaluation methods.
• The candidate should also have an understanding of research and statistical methodologies.
• Proficiency in software such as MS-office, SPSS, or any other statistical tool.
Experience Required – 7+ years of work experience in the Social Development/ Education Sector including a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing teams.
Remuneration: 09 to 12 Lakhs per annum
Location: New Delhi
Last date to apply: 20 January 2023
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here
Tagged as: management, project management