To make child protection everyone’s business, so that every child is safe everywhere, everyday.
We build and strengthen child protection systems to ensure that the most vulnerable children are safe, supported, in school, and assured of a childhood free from trafficking, child marriage, hazardous work, violence and exploitation
Aangan works with children in dangerous situations like child trafficking, child marriage, hazardous work and abuse. Our prevention model targets “hotspots” across the country where children are most at risk, either because these are known red light areas, sites of hazardous child labor or are associated with harmful traditions like high rates of child marriage and girl child discrimination. Here we work with parents, children and government officials to build strong care and protections that keep children safe.
II. Position Summary
The Recruitment Associate will be part of Aangan’s Human Resource team, whose focus will be to assist majorly with recruitment of Full time employees, consultants, interns and volunteers for the six states that we are based in at present. Additionally, the role will require creation of recruitment strategies for the different kinds of roles as well as locations.
III. Key Responsibilities
• Assist with forecasting recruitment needs for the organisation
• Design and update job descriptions
• Identify and manage various avenues for posting recruitment requirements
• Handle job postings and advertisements for the various recruitment needs
• Create and maintain a pipeline of candidates, consultants, volunteers and interns for the six states
• Craft recruiting emails to attract quality candidates
• Screening of incoming resumes and application forms
• Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
• Scheduling of interviews with the relevant team leads
• Send job offer emails and answer queries about compensation and benefits
• Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events
• Assist with creation of individual recruitment strategies for different roles and locations
• Willing to travel to the different offices of Aangan in different states, on need basis.
IV. Competencies and Abilities
• Solid verbal and written communication skills
• Sound judgement
• Proficiency in Hindi and English.
• Creative and critical thinking ability
• Organized and ability to manage time well
V. Education and Experience
• Graduate/Post Graduate.
• 2-3 year of experience in the area of Recruitment, including minimum of one year in the hiring for social sector
Please send your CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention “Recruitment Associate” in the email subject.
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here
Tagged as: associate .hr