Access Livelihoods Group
Access Livelihoods is a group of Hyderabad-based social enterprises that work with marginalised communities to reimagine their livelihoods. Established in 2005, Access Livelihoods is an AIM-NITI Aayog recognised Established Incubation Centre, primarily working on incubating women-owned producer enterprises across primary sectors to create equitable and lasting livelihood opportunities. In January 2022, Access Livelihoods received the National Startup Award for the Best Incubator in the country by the Department for Promotion of Industry and Internal Trade, Government of India.
Access Livelihoods offers end-to-end support to marginalised communities, including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support. A team of 80+ passionate individuals, who have graduated from some of India’s best institutions and chosen the road less travelled, delivers these professional services. Presently Access Livelihoods is working with 65000 women producers across five states. To know more about us, visit www.alcindia.org/
Digital Sakhi Programme
Access Livelihoods has partnered with L&T Financial Services to implement Digital Sakhi Programme across six districts of Karnataka and Kerala. Digital Sakhi is a flagship programme around digital & financial literacy (DFL), enterprise development and livelihood enhancement interventions. Access Livelihoods aims to identify and train Digital Sakhis (local pioneers of Digital Financial Services) to become leaders, trainers and outreach workers within their communities to impart DFL. We aim to pioneer a scalable model for demonstrating an increase in digital financial literacy and adoption with women as key drivers of change.
What is Expected of You?
1. Responsible for program implementation across 20-25 potential villages from the allocated district
2. Identification, selection, training and monitoring of digital sakhis
3. Responsible for facilitating the training of Digital Sakhis and Women Entrepreneurs.
4. Ensure program implementation as per the given plan, schedule and budget
5. Ensure effective coordination among Digital Sakhis, Women Entrepreneurs,Community Members.
6. Responsible for addressing on-field challenges in program implementation
7. Report regularly to the project head-on project progress
8. Ensure digital sakhis achieve the intended objectives in the given time.
What Should You Have?
Qualification: Any graduation or equivalent qualification
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in managing women-centric programs and capacity building/rural development/livelihoods/entrepreneurship/Digital, financial inclusion programs
Language: Fluency in Kannada/Malayalam and English
1. Knowledge of the development sector
2. Excellent communication and presentation skills
3. Good organisational & planning skills, ability to effectively manage multiple tasks & meet deadlines
4. Target-oriented, self-motivated, community leadership skills
5. Excellent MS Office Skills (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
6. Ability to travel within the allotted region at least 15 days per month
7. Established track record of integrity and resource consciousness
8. Empathy with the marginalised community
Job Title: Cluster Coordinator
No. of Openings: 28
Locations: Karnataka: Bidar, Gulbarga, Tumkur, and Kollar districts Kerala: Alappuzha and Kottayam districts
Compensation: 30 K-35 K per month
What do We Offer?
• Non-hierarchical work environment
• A professional work environment and job satisfaction
• The joy of creating social impact
• The chance to work with and learn from highly experienced professionals
• A chance to truly experience and understand the real India
We would be delighted to hear from you. Please send your resume to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to apply for the position of Cluster Coordinator. Please mention“Applying for Cluster Coordinator – Digital Sakhi” in the subject line.
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here