Access Livelihoods Group
Access Livelihoods was established in 2005 in Hyderabad, Telangana. It is a collective of social enterprises that by choice works with women and youth from marginalized communities to reimagine and transform their livelihoods. The group comprising of six entities extend comprehensive services to enable enterprise incubation and employment opportunities. As a group, we offer end to end support including pre-incubation, incubation, and acceleration support programs. These professional services are delivered by a team of 60+ passionate individuals who have graduated from some of India’s best institutions and have consciously chosen the road less traveled. Presently Access Livelihoods is working with 65000 women producers across five states. To know more about Access Livelihoods, visit www.alcindia.org/.
Transforming India Initiative (TII)
The Learning Foundation of Access Livelihoods has launched the Transforming India Initiative,a platform through which we offer several short- & long-term tertiary education programs. The programs are designed to equip motivated youth, rural women, and other groups from all across the country with entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial skills.
For each program, we partner and work with organizations and institutes like the NITI Aayog,Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS), Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA), UNDP,MANAGE, Axis Bank Foundation etc. To know more about TII, visit https://tii.alcindia.org/ With our programs we equip individuals to discover, dream, design and develop.
You will contribute to:
1. Accelerating existing enterprises with potential to scale up and sustain
2. Creating social entrepreneurs who have the necessary skills, mindsets and conscious leadership to address social, economic and environmental challenges
3. Establishing enterprises that will impact the lives of a significant number of people and serve as model enterprises
Acceleration Manager – Social Entrepreneurship Programme
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
1. Function as a peer mentor for up to 8 seekers (participants) of the 2-year Social Entrepreneurship Program (SEP).
2. Setting up new social business verticals across up to 8 social enterprises or not-for-profits through the seekers across sectors and geographies.
3. Supporting the seekers (participants) of SEP through their growth and entrepreneurial journeys
4. Onboarding and managing long-term relationships with the partner enterprises
5. Providing holistic support in the learning process designed for the seekers (participants).
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND CAPABILITIES:
1. Has exhibited strong business skills including business planning and execution
2. Passion for mentoring and nurturing people.
3. Experience in social innovation and entrepreneurship
4. Strong leadership and inter-personal skills.
5. Ability to listen, quickly comprehend and provide solutions for immediate issues as well as long term situations.
6. Strong zeal for understanding and working towards creating social impact and solving the major issues faced by the underprivileged across India and beyond.
7. Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with others from diverse backgrounds and perspectives in professional life.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
Post-Graduation or Graduation from a reputed university/institute/ college across specializations
A minimum of 3 years of work experience establishing an enterprise or organization (ideal) or in an intrapreneurial or strategy role in an enterprise or organization (development/ livelihoods/ institution building/ marketing/ production industry/ processing/enterprise development/ financial management)
COMPENSATION: INR 6 – 9.6 Lakhs depending on Qualification and Experience
WHAT WE OFFER:
1. Non-hierarchical work environment
2. A professional work environment and job satisfaction
3. Work-life balance
4. The joy of creating social impact
5. The chance to work with and learn from experienced professionals
6. A chance to truly experience and understand the real India
Would you like to take up this challenge? Be a part of the core team that is building a platform through which individuals are equipped to discover, dream, design and develop their own enterprises?
If this interests you, write to us with your resume at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here