Through the project, 10 bedded ICU Units are set up in rural districts to augment the healthcare capacity in such areas. The aim is to set up such units in every district across rural India. The project is making steady progress with 200 ICUs in Karnataka, Telangana and Andhra Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Sikkim, Assam and Nagaland at various stages of completion.
To bridge the gap of superspecialists in rural India, an innovative model of TeleICU technology is also being implemented as part of the project in a cluster approach. The pilot implementation of the same is currently being deployed in Mysore. The successful implementation of TeleICU will ensure Specialist Care even in the most remote parts of the country.
Detailed Information on Project: https://10bedicu.org/
● Ensure that the ICU units and the Tele ICU facility are installed/ set up and fully operational.
● The technology platforms: CARE and Tele ICU are deployed on time, and the services are adapted well and enhanced continuously.
● Develop a good rapport with all the spoke hospitals, in order to understand their field level difficulties and solve them.
● Collaborate, support and mentor the field implementation NGO partner in smooth implementation.
● Support in knowledge management-documentation of cases, learnings and Reporting.
● Setting up/Debugging Local Networks at Spoke Hospitals
● Updating/Upgrading Servers at Spokes
● Setting up/Managing network devices
● Troubleshooting internet issues at 10bedICU sites
● Managing nginx and docker containers at multiple locations
● Setting up and Managing Remote Access Tunnels using Cloudflare
● Running tests to ensure the hardware/software functions smoothly
● Assist in conducting training for staff on using the Software
● Track and record maintenance of all the equipment provided in the Hub and spokes.
● Assist Doctors, Nurses and Lab technicians in use of ICU management tool/software for smooth Tele consultation.
● Basic understanding of Linux and Windows Systems,
● Skill and understanding to Install and Update Linux Packages
● Experience in Remote Desktop Management
● Understanding of IP Addresses and basic Wi-Fi Router Configuration.
● Familiarity with using command line interface
● Understanding of Network Request Cycle
● Understanding of DNS and Public IP
● Knowledge of configuring nginx and understanding of docker and docker compose is desirable
● High Energy and self-motivated. Must be enthusiastic to travel and work in the field.
● Outspoken and good at communication.
● Analytical thinking and result oriented.
● The qualification is not key here.
● The person should be a quick learner.
● Good language and communication skills (both English and Kannada)
● Good interpersonal Skills
● Tech Savvy and must be comfortable working on Google Docs, Google Sheets etc. Will also receive training in more advanced tools like Slack, Trello etc.
● Must be a Good Team Player
Terms of engagement: A Contract for 1 year will be offered initially with a probationary period of 2 months
Prior Experience: Min.1 year
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here
Tagged as: coordination