About Even Cargo:
Even Cargo is India’s first women-only e-commerce logistics company that is challenging gender norms by creating employment opportunities for women in professions that are “traditionally” male-dominated. As a social enterprise, we aim to increase the participation of women in India’s workforce, while simultaneously making public spaces more accessible and safer for women in India.
What can Even Cargo offer you?
● Exciting and purpose driven opportunity to contribute towards creating a gender inclusive society.
● Work with India’s first and leading women lead logistics company working with major e-commerce companies including Amazon and Flipkart.
● Work with a young team of women and learn from their experiences, right from the entry level Delivery girls to the top management team.
● An unparallel opportunity to exercise your creative and strategic side while having access to the organization’s resources and network.
● Mentorship from experienced team members advisors/mentors/ from top universities and corporations
● ESOP’s are on offer too.
● Immense growth opportunities are offered by even cargo( nominating you for various leadership and skill building workshops/sessions
About the role(opportunity for women candidates only):
We at Even Cargo are looking for a driven HR Operations Manager to manage all aspects of our HR division and assist all our staff members. The HR professional will serve as the company’s human resources leader. She will be expected to direct and coordinate human resources efforts and formulate policies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals seeking a fast-paced workplace with lots of room for advancement. In the end, it will be your responsibility to ensure our HR activities are efficient, and effective, and promote a positive work environment.
HR Operations Manager’s key responsibility includes maintaining and enhancing the organization’s human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
The candidate needs to set objectives for the HR team, track progress, maintain internal HR systems and databases, and manage budgets for the growth of the company and the employees. Other duties include:
● Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements
● Implement new company policies
● Set objectives for the HR team and track progress based on metrics
● Monitor internal HR systems and databases
● Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
● Recommend new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools
● Address employees’ queries on issues related to compensation and labor regulations, and all other relevant topics
● Manage and oversee the whole recruiting and hiring process
● Prepare employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs
● Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors
● Asses and maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of the same
● Complete HR operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
● Proven 2-4 years of work experience as an HR Operations Manager, HR Manager or similar role
● Good knowledge of Employment and Labour law
● Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems
● Experience designing compensation and benefits packages
● Ability to develop and successfully implement transparent and fair company policies
● Ability to work independently and make strategic decisions in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
● Team management skills
New Delhi (in-office) Remuneration:
Based on experience of candidate and competitive to industry standards.
Interested candidates can write to us with their intent to join us and resume: email@example.com
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here