About GIZ India
For details, click on: https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/368.html
Indo-German Programme on Universal Health Coverage (IGUHC) of Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH (Germany’s enterprise for international cooperation) provides technical cooperation to the National Health Authority and the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MoHFW) to Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri – Jan Aarogya Yojana (PM-JAY), which is the successor scheme of Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY), India’s national health insurance scheme for the poor. PM-JAY will be one of the world’s largest publicly funded health protection programmes, providing health insurance cover of Rs. 5 lakh/ family/ year for hospitalisation to more than 10.74 crore poor families across India.
National Health Authority (NHA) has been set up centrally to manage PM-JAY and at the state level it is being implemented by State Health Agency (SHAs), set up for this purpose. IGUHC is technically supporting National Health Authority as well as the state governments to support the implementation of PM-JAY.
For these objectives, the IGUHC project is currently recruiting one (1) Indian candidate for the following position based in Delhi: Administrative Assistant for supporting IGUHC.
The position is hierarchically and logistically integrated into the Indo-German programme on Universal Health Coverage
For more information regarding the project, please visit https://iguhc.in/
• Administrative services for ensuring smooth functioning of the project & establishing and adhering to quality standards and administrative processes in the project as per GIZ norms.
• Ensuring regular and systematic communication within project and with other relevant project stakeholders.
• Ensuring compliance with financial and administrative regulations in compliance with GIZ’s processes and guidelines.
• Providing Admin and logistics support in events and workshops.
Core Scope of Tasks
• Supports in management of contracts and coordinate with the team for that purpose.
• Support in inventory management
• Prepare contract Monitoring sheet
• Supervise driver’s and maintain their overtime details. Process the monthly invoice.
• Uploads and manages documents in reference files or in DMS in line with GIZ’s filing rules.
• Supports in management of events with the concerned team.
• Manages incoming and outgoing correspondence, prioritises, organises and replies to it.
• Helps organise events/workshops and coordination with stakeholders and partners.
• Helps prepare visitor programmes, draws up travel schedules, organises transport of visitors and makes hotel booking.
• Creates an address file with important contact addresses and maintains this.
• Helps create and maintain a filing system for the office or project, treats information confidentially, specifically in the areas of personnel and finance.
• Supports staff in project management.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
• University degree in relevant field of administration or commerce (equivalent of bachelor’s degree).
• Additional qualification like accounts, finance management, MBA or equivalent will be preferred.
• A minimum of 1 years of professional experience in a comparable position (ideally with international environment) having experience of finance & accounts, administrative coordination, or related experience
• Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts.
• Experience of working with the GIZ ecosystem in the past would be preferable
• Relevant professional experience in Administrative in health sector projects would be preferred.
• Willingness to travel and ability to work in teams
• Good understanding of financial planning.
• Proficient computer skills, advance Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and advance Excel)
• Good organisational and administrative skills.
• Ability to work independently when required
• Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team
• Willingness to upskill as required by the tasks to be performed – corresponding measures are agreed with management
Location: New Delhi
Duration of the contract: Until 30th April 2023
Last date of receiving application: 16 August 2022
How to Apply:
Please send your application in GIZ application form https://www.giz.de/en/worldwide/28418.html along with the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference number in the subject line.
• a statement of suitability for this position
• expected salary and notice period
• A maximum of 2 pages note on one of the topics given below:
➢ Uses of Vlook-up in Admin and Finance functions.
➢ Write about one major challenge that you have faced in your past experience and how did you come up with a solution to deal with the situation?
Application without GIZ application form will not be considered
• Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
• GIZ supports Work-Life Balance.
• GIZ promotes Gender Diversity – Applications from women professionals are encouraged.
• Please note that those individuals who have completed a consultancy assignment with GIZ in less than 6 months prior to the intended start date for this position will not be shortlisted due to organisational policy.
Disclaimer: As per GIZ’s data confidentiality policy, candidate’s application is stored in our database for six months and is deleted thereafter.
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here