Key Education Foundation (KEF) is a not-for-profit organisation that works to improve the quality of Early Childhood Education (ECE) for children. Our mission is to ensure quality early childhood education for children by empowering schools, teachers and parents, and sharing knowledge and resources to enable systemic change. We currently work with 50+ low-fee private schools and also work with the Government of Karnataka in enriching pre-primary education in schools.
To know more about our work, visit our website and social media pages [links below].
About the Role
At KEF, we believe that play based learning activities conducted in a safe environment by a safe adult during early childhood are the best way to ensure long lasting mind and body development for a child.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work on a technology driven solution (The CLAP Project) to bring quality Early Childhood Education to children in socio-economically disadvantaged communities. You will be responsible for tracking and management of the project and will work closely with the Product, Program, Outreach teams and Technology partner to ensure timely completion of various tasks while actively contributing to impact analysis of learning interventions at KEF.
Role: Program Associate
Commitment: Full time
Joining date: Immediate
Remuneration: Ranging between 3,60,000 to 4,20,000 PA
Key Responsibilities and Duties
● Oversee the implementation of the CLAP Project across different pathways.
● Visit schools to monitor and support teachers in effective implementation of the program.
● Track the analytics related to the implementation of the project and facilitate data analysis discussions with relevant teams.
● Create and share reports with relevant stakeholders and program teams.
● Monitor the progress on the technology platform and communicate any challenges or bugs to the relevant teams.
● Oversee the implementation of program evaluation to assess the impact across different program pathways.
● Upload the program content on the platform and manage the dissemination as needed.
● Brainstorm and plan for improving onboarding and engagement on the platform.
We are looking for someone who is:
● Passionate about early childhood education
● Values collaboration and works well in teams
● Enjoys experimenting, values learning and feedback
Essential Knowledge and Skills
● Excellent written and spoken communication in English
● Experience in implementing a technology driven project
● Knowledge of the education ecosystem
● Knowledge of spoken Kannada and Hindi preferred
Qualification and Experience
● Graduate degree (background in computer science, computer application, information technology preferred)
● Minimum 1-2 years of experience in the education sector or working with a technology driven solution
What we offer
● Impact visibility: See the impact of your work in ensuring quality early childhood education for young children in India
● Opportunity: Innovate, experiment and implement solutions. Learn and grow as a professional in the space
● Community: A safe space of committed individuals for every conversation that you want to have ● Agency: Contribute your voice and ideas as a key member of the organisation.
How to apply
Send an email with your CV and a brief cover letter on why you are interested in this role. Mail your application/queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here
Tagged as: project management