About Milaan Foundation
Milaan is a non-profit organisation, which envisions an inclusive and equal world, where every girl is educated, healthy and safe.
We believe in the power of movement building, to challenge the social norms that reinforce gender inequality and re-write the narratives that shape the day-to-day lives of women and girls, normalising social, economic, and political exclusion.
At Milaan, we are deeply driven by our values of empathy, integrity, inclusion, and excellence in execution.
About Milaan’s Online Community with and for Girls
We are building an online community with and for adolescent girls, especially from socially and economically marginalised families using Whatsapp Based Chatbot, Glific to create a platform for sharing information, knowledge, opportunities and conversations on subjects critical to the well being of adolescent girls.
The person would be responsible for building an online community of girls who are or were part of Milaan’s interventions by curating engaging content and activities. If you are passionate about working with and for girls, love developing knowledge based content, savvy in answering questions of the girls on topics related to their lives, we are looking fo you.
You will be responsible for:
● Developing and leading an onboarding process to help program teams sign in the girls to the online platform.
● Planning communication schedule for outbound messages across various programs and beneficiary-facing departments of Milaan.
● Responding to inbound messages which need a manual response.
● Administration of online community of Milaan’s communication platform – this may include flow planning of AI chatbot engine, analytics reporting and management of Milaan user accounts.
● Participating in online community focussed events and co-developing (creation/collation) IEC content for periodic engagement.
Skills and Qualifications Required
1. Minimum requirement is a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work/Communications/Humanities with 2-3 years of experience of working with programs in training/facilitation role with adolescent girls.
2. Experience in content design – text, picture, audio, video with knowledge of design/editing tools.
3. Experience with automated bi-drectional messaging platforms and AI chatbots will be extremely useful in this role.
4. Ability to identify and track relevant community KPIs.
5. Excellent verbal and writing communication skills in Hindi.
6. Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
What will you get?
● A platform to practice your creativity
● Exposure to lead a project
● A safe space to set new benchmarks for yourself
How to apply?
Please send your CV to email@example.com along with a Cover Letter telling us in brief why you are suitable for the position. Please note that the Subject Line should clearly mention “Application for Program Coordinator – Online Community”.
Note: Milaan is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, religion, disability, or sexual orientation, and evaluate all candidates based on merit. Milaan is committed to achieving a 50/50 gender balance in its staff.
Female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here