Muskaan Dreams is a social impact Ed-Tech nonprofit, committed to bridging the digital divide in government schools by empowering teachers with technology so that every student has the opportunity to take advantage of the promise of digital learning and coding in order to prepare for the future with rapidly evolving needs in the tech world.
Our vision: Digital promise to Every Child
The Manager role is crucial to the success of fundraising for the organisation. She/he will work towards strategic partnerships and building donor relations for the organization in order to renew partnerships. He/she will work closely with the management team on the execution of fundraising strategies and extensive research in building a potential donor pipeline.
The Manager role includes – promoting the purpose and mission of Muskaan Dreams with an emphasis on enhancing understanding of the organization’s work and driving organizational and communications objectives.
We are looking for someone with
● Understanding of the Nonprofits fundraising market & landscape
● Good with relationship building skills
● Excellent content writing, speaking and presentation skills
● Understanding of partnerships & marketing
● Passionate for social impact
Key Responsibilities but not limited to:
If you are self-motivated, have a can-do attitude, this is the perfect role for you.
● Identify and lead researcher of new funding prospects – foundations, corporates & HNI, through online research and networking, with a special focus on retail funding
● Identify strategic non-profit events and awards to attend and network with relevant stakeholders
● Research and be abreast on Education initiatives of various Indian state Govts.
● Building a strong pipeline and targeting the potential donors
● Work closely with the founder/Lead to understand the strategies built and accordingly devise their execution plan
● Draft proposals and grant request as per requirements
● Identify and pitch to prospective donors and prepare deck accordingly
● Support due diligence and the onboarding process
● Manage the relationship-building process with each prospective funder and create a yearlong funder pipeline
● Participate in meetings with Founders/Lead and follow up further to win the partnership
● Manage internal communications about funder reporting requirements
● Manage donor data – current, prospective
● Prepare timely funder reports
● Building a community of donors and well-wishers of the organization
● Coordination and follows ups for the fundraising
● Devise and execute a donors engagement plan
● Coordinate with teams to collect and create content for periodic donor reports and proposals
● Monthly newsletters to donors and well-wishers to engage and update stakeholders
● Coordinate with teams and stakeholders to collect/create quotes, testimonials, pictures for donor social media
● Execute partnership press releases and online media visibility
● Coordinate with communications team to promote partners work on SM and other visible platforms
● Graduate or Postgraduate in related field
● Minimum 2 to 3 years of work experience with similar role
● Understanding of current trends in India
Must have skills and competencies:
● Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Proficiency in the English language is a must
● Strong delivery of pitch/presentation
● Strong organizational skills and attention to details
● Ability to manage multiple projects and stay on deadline
● Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
● Ability to work independently
● Trustworthy, Ambitious and takes initiative
● Result orientated
● Open to travel multiple cities for meetings & networking events
● Be motivated by the Muskaan Dreams vision and mission
Compensation: 5-6 LPA
Muskaan Dreams offers compensation as per the experience & competitive pay with excellent benefits. The non-monetary compensation includes a unique opportunity to be part of an innovative, meaningful, fun and rapidly growing organization that is transforming the lives of millions of children in India by bringing technology in government school classrooms
To be successful at Muskaan Dreams, you will also:
● Have a passion for our mission and a strong desire to achieve impact at scale with speed
● Be a proactive and innovative thinker who achieves results and creates positive change
● Have a very high level of personal and professional integrity and trustworthiness
● Embrace diversity and a commitment to collaboration
● Thrive in a fast-paced and fun environment.
Muskaan Dreams is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to identifying and developing the skills and leadership of people from diverse backgrounds. EOE/M/F/Vet/Differently abled. .
How to Apply?
Please share your updated CV song with work sample at firstname.lastname@example.org
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here
Tagged as: management