● Coordinating, designing, and facilitating Abilities Beyond Skills program workshops.
● Supporting the visibility and fundraising of the ABS program.
● Contributing to project documentation and fundraising efforts via reports, impact stories, writing proposals, concept notes, and relevant communication materials including presentations, in partnership with program teams.
● Supporting & anchoring team and program processes like team reviews, finance, mobilization, database, logistics, documentation & reports.
● Strengthening partnerships with existing and new partners
● Building relationships with various Delhi and outstation organizations, educational institutions, partner organizations, and resource persons.
● Relationship building within the organization. Developing, promoting, and managing processes that build interpersonal relationships and personal connections within Pravah.
● Participating in other Pravah processes and programs and representing the organization at different fora.
● Equipping yourself with knowledge, skills, attitudes, and values of citizenship action and youth development.
● Developing, promoting, and managing processes that build interpersonal relationships and personal connections within Pravah.