About Social Alpha
Social Alpha is a multistage innovation curation and venture development platform for science and technology start-ups that aim to address the most critical social, economic, and environmental challenges. Social Alpha architecture includes product innovation labs, venture incubators, grand challenges, accelerator programmes, capital pools, and market access mechanisms. It also provides early-stage equity capital as well as non-dilutive grants for pilots, validations, market access, and scale-up programmes. Since its inception in 2016, Social Alpha has supported more than 200 start-ups including 60+ seed investments. Foundation for Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (FISE) is a section 8, not-for-profit company and hosts the Social Alpha architecture. All the initiatives of FISE operate under the umbrella brand Social Alpha. FISE raises financial resources to support its programmes from philanthropic, government, and corporate partnerships.
Job Description: Social Alpha is looking for a Manager / Sr. Analyst – CEO’s office. You will be working closely with the CEO / direct reports and will be required to provide strategic, analytical and executive support. You will serve as the primary point of contact for internal constituencies on matters pertaining to the CEO / his direct reports. This role is cross-functional and has elements of an EA.
Skills & Experience:
● You have a learning mentality and get up to speed quickly on many things
● You are a strong problem-solver comfortable working with ambiguity and peeling the layers
● You understand business and are analytical
● You are open-minded and coachable
● You can dive deep as well as develop a macro view
● You are dynamic
● You fill pieces of the story together to help the CEO / his direct reports come to decisions
● You also have strong EQ & project management skills
● You can build strong relationships across the organization and externally
● You connect the dots between teams and team members with ease
● You ensure that teams have the information that they need, ensure those action items that come out of any events get executed upon
● You are a team player and would give your best to make others successful
● 2-4 years of work experience
● Good written and verbal communication skills
● Ensure the CEO / direct reports is prioritizing the right things
● Help effectively communicate CEO’s strategic vision and intent
● Help complete priority items for the CEO / direct reports to the desired level of quality
● Keep the CEO accountable for commitments, while helping keep direct reports accountable for results
● Make better and faster decisions
● Ability to drive high performance by developing deeper relationships with the team
● Able to hold people accountable for their commitments
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Foundation for Innovation and Social Entrepreneurship (FISE) is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring qualified individuals without prejudice and discrimination.
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here