Founded by Ronnie and Zarina Screwvala, the Swades Foundation operates with the single-minded focus of empowering rural India. Our vision is rural empowerment through best practices, modern technology and values.
An empowered and poverty-free rural India where communities are capable of transforming their own lives
• Support the implementation and on-going development of M&E processes, systems and guidance,including leading the design and roll-out of reporting initiatives for the programme.
• Lead on the consolidation of monitoring data for reporting against the log frame and performance indicators for donor reporting and internal programme review.
• Keep the track of validated data flow on regular basis among different program verticals and release the program tracker on regular basis
• Monitor the data quality by aligning output with program validation and goals.
• Undergo cleaning and analysis on programme data and share findings.
• Conduct regular field monitoring visits to ensure data quality and compliance against reporting.
• Support the team in conducting program reviews and develop presentations and reports
• Support the program team in organizing and facilitating programme planning and learning meetings
• Take up any other work assigned by reporting manager.
Experience and Qualifications :
The candidate is expected to possess the following
Additional Skills :
• Good knowledge & skills of statistical packages for data management including MS office
• Intermediate to advance skills in Excel data management desirable
• Exposure to backend data management on IT platforms and logical understanding of data flow is desired
• Working knowledge and exposure to development of data input forms on systems like ODK/SurveyCTO/DimaGi/CRM/salesforce etc. is highly desirable
How to Apply
Interested Candidates can inbox their CV on email@example.com
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here