Who we are and what we do?
WRI India, an independent charity legally registered as the India Resources Trust, provides objective information and practical proposals to foster environmentally sound and socially equitable development. WRI India’s mission is to move human society to live in ways that protect Earth’s environment and its capacity to provide for the needs and aspirations of current and future generations. Through research, analysis, and recommendations, WRI India puts ideas into action to build transformative solutions to protect the earth, promote livelihoods, and enhance human well-being.
We are inspired by and associated with World Resources Institute (WRI), a global research organization. Currently over 150 researchers are working with WRI India in our offices at Delhi, Mumbai and Bengaluru.
Overview for Operations
IRT Operations team supports the crucial front-line work of the organization, they directly interact and work with donors, partners, statutory bodies, trustees, vendors, and Consultants in fielding their inquiries, providing support at all the fronts and solving problems. So that the IRT programs can be implemented without any hurdles and the program staff and researchers can develop high quality research documents, plans and implement the programs at the field level.
IRT operations team consists of various functions such as Budget and Finance, Grants and Contracts, Legal Counsel, Human Resource, IT and Facilities management. Each role comes under the purview of operations and each function lead reports to the Director Operations.
IRT Operations team strive for operational excellence across all functions starting with the recruitment, retention and management of staff, our most important asset. We manage our endowment, the contributions entrusted to us, and our facilities in ways that are in line with our values and advance our mission. We maintain strict budgetary planning and financial controls to ensure that all contributions are managed in compliance with donors’ wishes.
About your role:
We are looking to hire an experienced HR associate to Manage and Maintain Human Resource Operations function with and efficiency and efficacy. In this role, you will be responsible for obtaining and recording HR information, managing the HR databases, and assisting staff with onboarding formalities, HR data interpretations and providing HR-support in complete employee lifecycle.
The Associate-HR operations should have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills, and a good understanding of employment law and should also be well organized, efficient, and approachable.
How your day will unfold:
• Offer Letter preparation, rollout & explanation to candidate on the offer queries.
• Collection of relevant documents from the candidate and maintaining the hiring database.
• Single point of contact for candidate & manager for support on the onboarding activities
• Ensure Day 1 Joining formalities after liasoning with all relevant departments, scheduling HR Induction in liaison with L&D, and effectively managing all the onboarding requirements.
• Prepare employee files and store appropriately and organised manner as per local laws.
Letters and Contracts:
• Preparing and Maintaining all relevant letters required in an Institute operations such as offer letters, contract letters, amendments, Increments and promotion letters, etc.
• Maintaining the letter and contract database.
• Effective communication with employees, concerned departments for smooth functioning.
Database Management and Data Presentations
• Efficient Handling of Human Resource Information System.
• Creating and Maintaing updated Human Resource Database.
• Managing and Sharing required data with relevant departments.
• Creating and updating Dashboards for better HR data representation.
Process Improvement and Compliance Administration
• Identify areas for process improvements; provides solutions for non-standard, sub-process activities.
• Liaise with internal HR team, Payroll, finance and third-party vendors on compliance administration.
• Recording and updating compliance fulfilment.
• Conduct off-boarding activities including coordinating clearances from all departments and coordinating deactivation of access.
• Conducting and recording exit interviews
• Working on Alumni relationship network on Exits
Skills and Qualifications we seek:
• Experience required between 2 to 4 years
• Prior experience in HR Operations
• Knowledge of processes, systems, and overall HR environment.
• Good Communication and collaboration Skills
• Good organizational and time management skills.
• Details oriented & Focus on excellence.
• Very adaptable and intellectually curious
• Quantitative and qualitative analysis skills.
• Knowledge and experience of working on dashboards will be an additional advantage to role.
• It would be a value add if you have done MBA(HR) .
Salary and Benefits: 8,00,000 INR to 9,00,000 INR CTC Per annum
Salary shall be commensurate with experience and skills. WRI offers a generous and comprehensive benefits package.
Duration : 1 year as term hire (extendable based on performance and project requirements)
Location: Mumbai, Delhi, India
Start date: As soon as possible
List of Documents to be attached:
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview purpose.
To get regular updates subscribe to our telegram channel click here
Tagged as: HR, management