Executive Associate in the President’s Office
Job role insights
November 27, 2023
November 27, 2023
Location : New Delhi
The Centre for Social and Economic Progress (CSEP) is a New Delhi-based think tank that conducts independent, in-depth, and policy-relevant research, and provides evidence-based recommendations to the challenges facing India and the world. Its President, Laveesh Bhandari, is leading the efforts to enhance CSEP’s contribution towards a more inclusive and sustainable world. Research and engagements at CSEP involve working closely with leading economic and foreign policy experts and institutions both in India and abroad. CSEP has a multidisciplinary approach to policy analysis, and this is reflected both in its research and engagements.
The position in question is in the President’s office and will entail working closely with the leadership at CSEP. It will involve providing overall administrative as well as research support to the leadership of the think tank. This includes supporting in day-to-day activities, effective time utilisation, quality engagements with senior leaders and experts in India and globally. The candidate will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, proactive ad flexible approach, and the ability to process a wide range of tasks in parallel.
- Postgraduate in Business, Public Policy, Economics, Law or other related fields
- Studied or worked at recognized national or global institutions.
- Some exposure to having worked/studied in international settings.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team, handle sensitive information with confidentiality.
- Minimum prior work experience of one year.
- Demonstrated teamwork and multitasking skills.
- Good networking abilities
- Experience in searching for information on people, research, global trends etc.
- Knowledge of research methods
- Proficient in data analysis tools and research software
Responsibilities as Executive Associate:
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders. Act as a point of contact between the President and staff.
- Handle and respond to emails, calls, and correspondence on behalf of the President.
- Prepare and maintain administrative/research reports/summaries, presentations, and other documents. Ensure accuracy and confidentiality.
- Work with secretary to organize and manage the President’s schedule, including appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Arrange and coordinate internal and external meetings, including logistics and documentation.
- Conduct literature reviews, collect and analyse data, and prepare research reports under the guidance of senior researchers.
- Assist in drafting academic papers and articles.
- Interact with stakeholders, attend meetings, and communicate research findings effectively.
- Collaborate with team members and experts. Assist in organising workshops, seminars, and conferences.
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply