Job role insights
November 19, 2023
November 19, 2023
Brief on the Organization:
The Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI) is working towards building a healthier India. It is helping to address the limited institutional and systems capacity in India by strengthening education and training, advancing research and technology and facilitating policy and practice in the area of Public Health. PHFI is headquartered in New Delhi with national presence through its constituent units of regional Indian Institutes of Public Health (IIPHs) and Centers of Applied Research in core public health themes. The Foundation, established in 2006 as a public private initiative, is governed by an independent board comprising of senior government officials, eminent Indian and International academic and leaders, civil society representatives and corporate leaders. For more information, please visit the website www.phfi.org.
- Provide support to public health activities undertaken by the PHFI.
- Work with existing public health technical teams in drafting proposals, implementation of projects, creating technical reports and writing scientific reports for publication.
- Assist in expanding the portfolio of the work in public health domains.
- Establish partnerships and support existing partnerships with the government, technical agencies and donor agencies.
- Support the technical work of PHFI pertaining to public health concepts in academics and short-term trainings.
- Liaise with the staff at PHFI (IIPHs, research & implementation support teams and Centres), and with specific donor agencies.
- Work with internal teams, and with colleagues in various verticals.
- Documentation of Project activities and preparation of reports, technical reports, policy brief etc.
- Any other task assigned by the PI/ Project Director and Supervisors.
- MD in Community Medicine/ PhD Public Health or related discipline /Master in Public Health.
- Around 02 Years’ experience of post qualification with related fields.
- Experience of working in related roles.
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply