Job role insights
December 8, 2023
December 8, 2023
Proposed Immediate Superior: Associate Director – Communications
How to apply
Please send us your Resumes on email@example.com
|Assistant Manager – Strategic Partnership and Events
|Associate Director – Communications
Assistant Manager – Strategic Partnership and Events
|3. Key Objectives of the Job
|To help forge strategic partnerships for Arpan to maximize our reach and dissemination of resources.
|4. Major Deliverables
|The major responsibilities are:
· Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement and development of strategic partnerships.
· Conceptualize new strategic initiatives that could be built around or benefit from corporates, foundations or other partnerships.
· Develop and manage partner agreements.
· Process legal documents and reports related to the partnership.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute partnerships.
· Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, strategic partnerships and management activities.
· Develop and manage reporting and tracking of strategic partnership activities.
· Coordinate the management of ongoing relationships with existing partners and where relevant, leverage those relationships to greater collective impact.
· Preparation of all relevant event documentation including contracts, event planning documents with timelines, project report, etc. along with the manager
· Assisting the manager in development, production and delivery of event from planning right up to delivery on time, within budget, that meets (and hopefully exceed) expectations
· Travelling to inspect and manage events across locations
· Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities for every event along with the Manager
· Assist the Associate Director Communications on any other assignments as required.
|5. Job Challenge
|Arpan has been doing great work and has carved a niche for
itself in the area of child protection. We have also just
launched our e-learning platform which makes our content
accessible to stakeholders across the globe. We are at a
stage where it is important to forge partnerships to reach
out to maximum number of stakeholders with minimum
costs. This role will assist in doing so.
|6. Specialised job competencies
|7. Educational Qualification
|MBA or Graduate with relevant experience
|8. Desired Experience
|Experience in Sales/Marketing or strategic partnerships with stakeholders
|9. Other desired attributes
|Good interpersonal skills, ability to multitask and the ability to work under pressure of deadlines
|INR 50,000 to 75,000 per month (depending on qualifications, relevant experience and last drawn salary) + Travel as per the grade + Therapeutic + Training Allowance.
Interested in this job?
0 days left to apply